A heater that performs as good as it looks.
Modern industrial look and feel accompanied with raw heating power. The patented direct ignition and ionisation systems, never before seen on an outdoor gas radiant heater, ensure a reliable start and effective operation, even in winds of up to 12km/h.
Strong, Direct Heat
Robust radiant heat output with an easy pivot arm bracket for greater positioning versatility.
Stainless steel build with a high temperature ceramic coating designed for durability.
Stylish black finish inspired by a modern industrial aesthetic look, perfect for a range of spaces.
Easy To Control
Smart control system compatibility that allows heaters to be controlled from a remote location.
Wind Exposed Areas
Patented direct ignition system for reliable activation and effective operation in winds of up to 12km/h.
Can be fixed on walls or from the ceiling, freeing up valuable floor space to increase venue capacity.
Ceiling poles (black electro plated):
- Dual-directional ceiling mount pole offers greater positioning versatility in larger open areas
- Available with dual or single heater mounting brackets
- Five length options for different ceiling heights – 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.8 and 4m – unit must be mounted 2m off the ground
- Adjustable mounting bracket to suit most installations
Dual-layer heat deflector:
- Allows for low-clearance installation
*All accessories sold separately